09 Feb The 3 Best Air Fryer Recipes That Everyone Needs To Make
Air fryers not only help to make cooking fun and healthier, but they can make everything from quick snacks and full meals to desserts. Here are three of the best air fryer recipes that everyone needs to make.
One of the most convenient things to make in the air fryer is snacks. Chicken wings make the top of the must make list.
- 2 pounds of chicken wings with tips removed and split at the joint
- 4 tablespoons of butter – unsalted
- 1/2 cup of your favorite hot sauce
- Dipping sauces
- Place the chicken wings in the air fryer. Make sure they are not touching. Cook at 360 degrees for 24 minutes. Flip halfway through cooking.
- While the wings are in the air fryer, melt the butter in a microwave and add the hot sauce.
- Place wings in a large bowl and cover with hot sauce and serve.
Many people get an air fryer just because they want to make fried chicken. The chicken comes out of the fryer with crispy skin, and the inside is juicy. Just the way fried chicken is meant to be.
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, Italian seasoned
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp paprika, garlic and onion powder, salt
- Dash of pepper
- Combine chicken and buttermilk and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, cheese, and all the seasonings into a bowl.
- Preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes at 380 degrees.
- Remove the chicken from the buttermilk. Shake off access milk. Dip the chicken into the breadcrumbs, coating well.
- Add chicken to the air fryer. Make sure the pieces are not touching. Cook for 25 minutes. The chicken should be 180 degrees when finished.
Donuts are not just for breakfast. Air fryers make it easy to make these treats any time of day. With four simple ingredients, donuts make a great dessert.
- Pillsbury Grand Biscuits
- Butter, melted
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees.
- Open the can of biscuits and make a hole in the center with a biscuit cutter or apple corer.
- Spray the air fryer basket and place biscuits inside.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar and melt the butter while the donuts are cooking.
- Remove the donuts and brush on the butter.
- Roll in the cinnamon mixture.
Enjoy your air frying experience! They are definitely worth investing on. 🙂